Monday, July 27, 2009

Tina Time


One of my best friends lives far away in Florida. Tina and I met about ten years ago but I feel like I have known her my whole life. Unfortunately I have not seen her in over a year now - so sad - and oh how I miss her! Because we both have little munchkins it is even hard to find time to talk on the phone. We are a good match for many reasons but she is one of the only people I know who likes sweets as much as I do. Candy, chocolate, cookies, brownies, cake, etc.
We love it all!
But our absolute favorite is ice cream. And because it is just more fun to indulge together we plan dates so we can. My latest craving has been Dove Bars and I have had them in my freezer for about a week now waiting for Tina to have the time to eat one with me. Today we both had a free moment. One long conversation and one Dove Bar each.
What a delicious day!

1 comment:

gini said...

yayay! you finally got your dove bar!