Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Summer Days Drifting Away


I have been chastised by my sisters for not posting enough. In my renewed attempts to post more, over the next week I will post some of the fun summer events that I skipped over while I was busy reading.

Some of my favorite visitors - My sister-in-law Amy, and her brood Hannah, Mason and Marcus! They are kind of crazy but I love them anyway!


"Sandy" Sanders

Beach Fun

"Hunny" and "Honey"

When Hannah's youngest brother, Marcus, was little he couldn't say Hannah so he started calling her "Hunny." When Lyla was just a newborn Erik would hear me comfort her fussiness at night with "It's ok Honey." He liked hearing me say it and the name kind of stuck and so we have Hunny #1 and Honey #2. Hannah specified the different spellings.

Brothers

Sillies

We had so much fun, I wish they could come over everyday! Hannah was a big help with Lyla too - she even put her to bed one night. We could use a big sister around here.

No comments: